Too long, don't read? Click here to register for the new JEF trainings!
JEF Europe is one of the leading pan-European youth NGO networks. Our political work is very well recognised and appreciated all across Europe. However, our local and national sections are all facing similar organisational challenges: how to grow? How to achieve a stronger impact? How to be sustainable despite the high turnover?
The first ever JEF Europe trainings are designed to answer exactly these questions! We want to develop your capacities as individuals and as sections to become more sustainable, more impactful, and stronger.
We also want you to share with and get inspired by other JEFers and find ideas and friends for your next projects!
In 2017, 5 trainings will be organised in Brussels:
- Organisational Development 1.01 – May 19 to 21st:
o General organisation and project management, grant writing and management, NGO finances and budget
- Civic Education – Europe at School – June 16 to 18th:
o Grassroots actions in schools, sharing good practices, success story from JEF France
- Organisational Development 2.01 – September 15 to 17th:
o Volunteers management, knowledge management and transfer, non-formal education, skills development
- Policy development – October 6 to 8th:
o Federalism for dummies, writing resolutions, policy making basis, JEF resolutions at the national level
- Communication – December 1 to 3rd:
o Effective use of social media, developing a communication plan, public speaking, storytelling, traditional media relation
How does it work?
You can register here for one or more trainings
- Your section or yourself will have to cover your travel costs to Brussels.
- JEF will cover the costs for meals during the training, venue, and training costs.
- Thanks to our JEF Brussels and JEF Europe friends in Brussels, we established a small couchsurfing system and we will host you at another JEFers’ place.
- Trainings will start on Friday early afternoon and finish at lunch time on Sunday:
Don’t expect lectures and conferences! These trainings will be designed to get you engaged and will be highly interactive!
For this first year, we will host about 15 international participants per training!
For all questions, contact Valentin at firstname.lastname@example.org