Call: Hosting section for Spring Federal Committee 2019Category: News
Please disseminate it with your sections. Please see below, what is needed to host the most important statutory event.
- Team of Volunteers - depending on capacities and know-how (10-20 people)
- Insight on Organisational Capacities of your section (major events organised in the past)
- Finding HOTELS and VENUES (preferably Congress Centers that offer both in order to avoid buffer times)
- Proposing Catering (Meals - Lunch, Dinners, Restaurants) and Coffee Breaks
- Proposing a draft budget (2-3 Night Accommodation, Venue rental, Equipment, Meals - on the income side: 50 EUR Delegate fee, 80 EUR Observer fee - please count 32 national delegates, 15 FC members, + Observers, so for roughly 80 people minimum, and if possible 100)
- List of Transport Options (to the hosting city, from the airport to the hotel, venue etc. with different means of transportation)
- Timeline of work (Secretariat will assist you on that)
- Look for Fundraising opportunities/Sponsorship/Co-Funding/Donations
- Coordination to be assured by Local Head of Team on the ground (from your section) and the Secretary General
Final Deadline for submitting applications: January 25th 2018
Please note that the Federal Committee applications require careful examination by the Secretariat and the Executive Board. We therefore strongly encourage you to submit your applications on time.
The Federal Committee in Skopje will decide upon the bid and the section that will have the chance to host our most important event.
Please send the bids before the deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Feel free to contact us, should you have any questions!