Call for JEF Europe Project Management Intern - April 20th
Application selection on rolling basis - For all questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JEF Europe - Young European Federalists is recruiting a project management intern for the European Secretariat of the organisation in Brussels.
Admin and logistics tasks:
- support the implementation of long-term international projects
- support in logistic and administration in project activities
- support in implementation of Campaign for EP Elections 2019
Working time of 38 hours per week. Work during weekends may occur whenever necessary with time off in lieu as compensation. The position requires travels in Europe several times during the internship.
Type of contract and salary:
- Internship contract of 4 months (Convention d’immersion Professionnelle) - Possibility to prolong for 5 more months.
- Approx. 1.000€ net per month
- Monthly ticket for public transport in Brussels + travel reimbursement when travelling for JEF Europe
Application procedure and agenda:
- Send your curriculum vitae together with a cover letter to email@example.com no later than the 20th of April. There will be an official announcement shared on the website of JEF Europe (www.jef.eu) as soon as someone will have been selected.
- Please use the subject line “Project management intern 2019”
- Candidacies will be assessed on a running basis
- All applicants should have the right to live and work in Belgium.
- Successful candidates will be invited for a face-to-face or skype interview
- The selected candidate would start at the earliest convenient date possible for the applicant.
- Minimum a bachelor degree or equivalent relevant professional experience
- Fluent in English, and a very good command of at least another EU language
- Interest in developing experience in project management in an European NGO
- Interest in developing skills in organizing long-term international projects and/or campaigns will be considered an asset
Professional and technical competencies:
- Knowledge of the Erasmus+ programme and other similar funding programme is an asset
- Very good knowledge of all Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and collaborative work tools (Skype, Google docs, Trello, etc.)
Personal attributes and values:
- You work in a very precise and organized way
- You are capable of taking initiative and finding solutions to challenges
- You can work in a team as well as on your own and learn quickly
- You feel comfortable in an international and multicultural environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very good organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of JEF Europe’s vision, mission and projects
- Experience of volunteering or working in youth NGOs