Call for European Project Assistant - Internship
This call is only open for applicants residing in the regions participating in the Eurodyssée programme, listed here.
Deadline: February 5th 2018.
We are looking for a European project assistant intern to join the JEF Europe team in Brussels for a six months internship starting on March 5th 2018 (flexible.)
Tasks and required skills are detailed here on the Eurodyssée portal.
- Support the JEF Europe team in the development and implementation on European Funded projects (Erasmus+, Council of Europe): Europe at School, Cycle of trainings on endangered democracies, Diversity in European Volunteering
- Organisation of meetings, trainings, seminars (logistics, contents)
- Support the writing of grant applications and reports
- Communication and cooperation with partners (other NGOs, European institutions)
- Support the development of tools and resources
The work in a small NGO team requires sometimes other tasks:
- General administrative work
- support to other events
Expected qualifications, knowledge and attitudes:
- Ideally (but not compulsory), completing or having completed a bachelor or masters degree in European studies, European affairs, Political Science, Management.
- Engagement in youth NGO or other NGO at the national and/or European levels can replace the academic background
- Intercultural team work mindset
- Openness to work in a fast-paced and flexible NGO environment
- Interest in the work of an international youth NGO
- Proactivity, ability to work independently and learning mindset
- Strong people and communication skills are an asset
- English C1 and French is an asset
- Basic office IT skills: Microsoft Office suite, Powerpoint skills, online collaborative tools (gdrive, skype)
- Interest, knowledge and/or experience in EU-funded projects in the field of youth
- Willingness to travel internationally from time to time
- Accommodation fully covered by the programme
- Local transportation covered
- Opportunity to follow language courses
You can contact Valentin Dupouey, JEF Europe Secretary General, at email@example.com for any questions you may have.