Have you ever wished to act for a better Europe?
Do you want to shape the Europe of tomorrow? Are you between 18 and 35 years old? Then you should become a JEF member!
Thousands of young people across the continent share a common goal: the creation of a closer and more democratic Europe. Becoming a member of your own local, regional or national section automatically gives you the right to benefit from the activities organised by JEF-Europe. Get in touch with a section near you. If you can't find your section in the list of contacts, please fill in the registration form below. For further questions, don't hesitate to send an e-mail to the European Secretariat, which will be happy to help you out!
Join JEF and...
• discuss European and international politics without being pinned down to party ideology;
• negotiate resolutions with fellow members to voice the opinion of the organisation;
• influence EU decision-making and public opinion via lobbying and press coverage;
• build bridges between Europe and its citizens and raise awareness for the need for a strong, democratic Europe;
publish articles on our famous online magazine TNF - www.thenewfederalist.eu - to reach out to the public;
• experience the reality of the Union by crossing the borders to do all these activities throughout Europe (with up to 70% travel reimbursement)
JEF Europe is the umbrella organisation for 33 national sections and contact organisations in 9 further countries