The host section for Spring Federal Committee 2020 will be selected on March 24th during our next Federal Committee Meeting!
We are therefore launching the call for bids to host the Spring Federal Committee meeting in 2020. Please disseminate the call with your sections. Please see below, what is needed to host the most important statutory event.
- Team of Volunteers - depending on capacities and know-how (5-10 people)
- Strong project and event management capacities (major events organised in the past)
- Finding HOTELS and VENUES (preferably Congress Centers that offer both in order to avoid buffer times)
- Proposing Catering (all meals from Friday lunch to Sunday lunch included) and Coffee Breaks
- Proposing a draft budget
- 2-3 Night Accommodation, Venue rental, Equipment, Meals
- on the income side: 50 EUR Delegate fee (about 50 official delegates), 80 EUR Observer fee (between 60 and 80 observers)
- co-funding by JEF Europe and by the host section (in cash or in-kind) is to be discussed
- List of Transport Options (to the hosting city, from the airport to the hotel, venue etc. with different means of transportation)
- Social programme (official event, etc)
- Timeline of the preparation of the event (Secretariat will assist you on that)
- Look for Fundraising opportunities/Sponsorship/Co-Funding/Donations
- Coordination to be assured by Local Head of Team on the ground (from your section) and the Secretary General
The bid should include:
- All relevant logistic information (venues, accommodation, catering, local transport, international transport options, social programme)
- A detailed, balanced and realistic budget
- A brief presentation of the team
- A brief risk assessment
Deadline: March 1st, 2018
The Federal Committee in London (March 22-24th) will decide upon the bid and the section that will have the chance to host our most important event.
Please send the bids before the deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Feel free to contact the Secretariat of JEF Europe (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive support in the process.
-- Read the call --