Pool of Trainers
JEF Europe is starting its Pool of Trainers and is currently looking for motivated trainers in non-formal education, who are interested in being part of a group ready to provide facilitation, moderation and training services to JEF Europe and its sections.
We are looking for 20 young people with experience in non-formal education for the mandate of 2 years. Main role and tasks of JEF Europe PoT will be:
- Serve as a resource to JEF Europe and JEF sections for a quality implementation of the educational activities.
- Support in the implementation of the educational activities aimed at capacity building of local, regional and national JEF sections and other activities part of the work-plans of JEF Europe.
- Develop modules/methods for non-formal educational activities and approaches for European civic education in diverse learning environment.
- Serve as a human resource that JEF Europe can promote also outside of the network to other partner organisations.
You can apply as a senior or a junior trainer.
SENIOR TRAINER'S PROFILE
- Extensive experience in facilitation and moderation of activities and events involving a variety of stakeholders
- Experience as a trainer and/or coordinator of a team of trainers in training activities
- Strong institutional awareness and competence to deliver activities in the area of advocacy
- Competence to organise an activity in cooperation with JEF Europe and its sections
JUNIOR TRAINER'S PROFILE
- Experience in facilitation and moderation of activities and events
- Experience as a trainer in training activities (desirable)
- Understanding of the work of JEF Europe
- Membership in JEF section
- Competence to organise an activity in cooperation with the senior trainer and JEF Europe
The selection of the PoT members will be done by JEF Europe Secretariat. The selection will be based on the profile of the applicant and the general quality of the application. Preference will be given to JEF members, and applicants who has completed JEF Europe training course for trainers.
What to expect from the membership in the Pool of Trainers?
- The selected trainers will be invited to commit to the Pool of Trainers for two years. They will have to show availability to facilitate various activities throughout these 2 years, both online and offline.
- JEF Europe will organize at least one face-to-face meeting of the Pool of Trainers a year
- Selected trainers will be proposed a framework contract, with a unit cost of 60 euros for a junior trainer (VAT included) day/trainer and 100 euros for a senior trainer (VAT included) day/trainer.
- The mandate of the trainer will start from the day of signing a contract and will last for 2 years.
DEADLINE to apply: 1 of May 2019
Selected trainers will be announced by the 1st of June.
LINK TO APPLY: https://forms.gle/2HhvAfAWPxuQnptY7
For any inquiries, please contact: Sonja Afanasjeva at email@example.com or +32 2512 0023