JEF Europe and JEF Belgium are joining forces to offer a unique opportunity to a young volunteer (18-30 years old) to work for one year for a European wide network of associations. The chosen volunteer will be in charge, with the support of JEF staff and volunteer, of implementing JEF Belgium activities and to support the development of JEF Europe members.
As a volunteer, what will you do?
- Organise local projects with JEF Belgium (debates, intervention in schools conferences, world café) and implement them throughout Belgium
- Support the development of JEF sections in 32 countries by organising trainings, writing toolkits, developing the interactions and exchange between JEF Europe’s members
- Take part in the daily life of JEF Europe and JEF Belgium
- Propose and develop your own projects
- Accommodation, meals and local transportation covered
- Pocket money
- Travels in Belgium and Europe
- Based in JEF Europe office, at the heart of the European quarter in Brussels
- A friendly and flexible work environment, an intercultural team of young workers