Young European Federalists (JEF Europe) is a supranational, politically pluralist youth NGO with about 13,000 members in 31 countries. The goal of JEF is the creation of a democratic European federation as a guarantee for peace and a more free, just and democratic society.
Together with partners, JEF Europe coordinates the project “Y-FED: Europe is what we make of it” aiming to bring the EU closer to its young citizens by developing a proposal for an improved institutional framework of the Union in line with the European Youth Goals. The initiative, supported by an Erasmus+ “European Youth Together” grant, is implemented between January 2019 and July 2021 through a series of capacity-building training courses, public policy hackathons, a large-scale simulation of a reformed EU and advocacy actions.
JEF Europe is looking for a Graphic Designer to develop a new visual identity of the project based on the existing logo from the previous edition of the project.
Visual identity elements
- Logo in different variants (logo, logo + text, high-quality format, small, big, png-transparent, jpeg, vector).
- Colour palette, consisting of dark, light and background shades of three standard colours developed (with RGB, HEX and CMYK parameters).
- Graphic elements to be used in publications and communication materials:
- Cover pages
- Headers & footers
- Set of icons, shapes, patterns, textures and lines
- Designs of promotional materials: t-shirts, bags, a rollup and a banner
- Visual identity guidelines describing how the elements should be used.
Further details about the desired features of the visual identity will be provided to the Graphic Designer after their selection.
Profile of interested companies/individuals
- Experience in creative graphic design.
- Experience in preparing visual identities for non-profit organizations is considered an asset.
- Selection of the graphic designer: 6th March 2020.
- Deadline to submit the first version of the logo for JEF’s internal use: 20th March 2020.
- Period during which adjustments can be requested and other materials finalized: 20th March - 31st March 2020.
Please express your interest by sending your CV, portfolio and price proposal to email@example.com by 4th March 2020.