JEF Europe - Upcoming opportunities for 2019
With the end of 2018 approaching, JEF Europe is getting ready for the upcoming year and the long list of opportunities already happening in the first 6 months of 2019, a great variety of events that will offer capacity building opportunities for its JEF members and beyond, for all young Europeans.
Below, you will be able to follow up updates on the upcoming events and express your interest. Be aware that this is not an application form but merely an expression of interest. When call(s) and application(s) will be out and open, you will be notified by email.
- EYT: Road to the future – EP Elections 2019 – Expert meeting on youth outreach – expert discussion on how to ensure youth outreach through online and offline campaigning – Portimao, Portugal – 15-18 January 2019
- DIVE Diversity in European Volunteering Training course – It will aim at creating concrete solutions and tools, which can be used within local, national and European levels to increase inclusion and diversity. – Malmo, Sweden 22-27 January 2019
- EYT: Road to the future – EP Elections 2019 – Training for facilitators and organizers of debates – capacity building for national sections on the preparation of debates with MEP candidates in different countries in Europe. – Skopje, Macedonia – 2-9 February 2019
- Europe at School training – Vocational Education and Training: Building common understanding about the desirable learning outcomes for students engaged in vocational education and training (VET) when implementing Europe at School interventions – Brussels, Belgium – 13-18 February 2019
- Faker Fighters – Training for trainers – Fake news and media literacy Training for trainers for the JEF Pool of trainers, capacity building for JEF members that are interested to become part of the trainers pool. Participants will be organizing follow up local and international activities. – Novi Sad, Serbia – 20-27 February 2019
- EYT: Road to the future – EP Elections 2019 – International Youth Exchange – youth exchange with 150 people to officially start the campaign for EP Elections 2019 with the aim to motivate young people to go out and vote Europe – Paris, France 13-17 March 2019
- JEF Europe Spring Federal Committee London – statutory meeting of JEF Europe with representatives of all national sections, this statutory meeting will also be open for partners. Let’s send a message that the UK is Europe – London, UK – 22-24 March 2019
Beside the mentioned events, JEF Europe with its partners will organize local and regional capacity building training courses, debates, workshops and focus groups. These events will be promoted through our different communication channels.
If interested in any of these events please express your interest now
And if you have some questions please contact us through email@example.com .